3.29.2007

New Job

I started a new job yesterday. My maternity leave is nearly up (I can't believe it's gone by so fast!) and it was time to start contributing to the family again. I'm still working for the local health region, but have accepted a part-time position at a different mental health clinic within the region. So far, it's pretty good. :)

I work two evenings a week and my duties include booking appointments, transcribing the reports, answering the phone, handling intake...that kind of thing. The best part is that I make nearly the same amount as I was on maternity leave but only work those two evenings and can still spend the rest of the day with Ely.

The lace is coming along nicely. I made a little boo-boo that I couldn't figure out how to fix, but blocking will fix that.

As well, I think I have ADD. Seriously, not kidding. I don't seem to have the ability to focus on just one project and apparently that's a tell-tale sign of ADD, so maybe I'll go get assessed. But then you have to ask yourself, "Wouldn't that be weird if Kayla wasn't all scatterbrained and finished the things she started?" Well? Wouldn't it?

K

No comments: