3.06.2007

Moment of Weakness

I had a bad day. Let me recap it so all can share in my misery. First, the contractors working on the house next door decided to BLAST their music as loud as possible. This resulted in CJAY 92 thumping throughout my house at 7:30 am. And since I went to bed at 2:30 am, that gave me 5 short hours of sleep. Elodie also decided to wake up. So my day began 2 hours earlier than usual.

Second, when I waddled myself downstairs to let the dogs out of the laundry room, I noticed that Artemis had dumped ALL the boxes that were in there and shredded ALL the garbage out of one of them and thrown the rest of the stuff all over the room. So I cleaned it up, gave Artie heck, and fed Elly.

Third, Elodie did not want to be put down at all today. She eats and eats and eats, but won't let go of mommy, won't sleep and won't be a good girl. I AM SO TIRED.


FINALLY, I got her down for a nap and tried to lay down--nothing doing. The music was still blaring. So I have a shower. Get out of the shower. Walk downstairs (after dressing--we have no curtains up) and ... Artemis had shredded all the garbage AGAIN.


Call Robbie in a fit of rage and vent at him for at least 10 minutes.


Elodie wakes up due to idiot dogs barking at nothing. Day continues.


I am going to go console myself with this...



400 yards of red laceweight. I lust.

No comments: