1.15.2008

I'm abnormal.

Have you ever gotten a call from your doctor's office? You know, the one where they say, "Your lab results are in. The doctor would like to see you?" I did yesterday. So I went in this morning.
I fully expected it to be my iron. I've always had low iron. It wasn't. I have abnormal cells. So I'm not entirely sure what to expect or what that fully means. I just know that I have to go in for a colposcopy and biopsy. I'm not entirely looking forward to it, and I'm disappointed that this has changed some near-future plans, but my health is important, and I don't want cervical cancer.
Okay. Enough of that. On to happier things. I've been doing some spinning.
Nostalgia
Worsted-weight single ply. 100% wool. Brown Sheep Mill Ends.
Yardage: ???
Approx 3 oz.
Spearmint Rainbow
100% wool. Brown Sheep Mill Ends.
Worsted Weight.
Approx 1.5 oz
140 yds.
Poseidon
100% Tussah Silk
Laceweight
4.4 oz.
750 yards
Berry Punch
100% Merino Superwash
DK sock yarn
approx 2 oz.
150 yrds.
All of these, save for the sock yarn, will be in my etsy. :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm sorry about your abnormal cells. I've had that and the colposcopy isn't pleasant. Hope they get it and its over. Your new favorite phrase is "clear margins".

On a happier note, your yarns are beautiful!

granolagirl said...

Good luck with your tests and take good care of yourself!