7.24.2010

Skinnier Me, and Weigh-In Friday

So I got weighed in yesterday. It was only half a pound (my fault, totally my fault). But we've hit six weeks on the diet yesterday, so I thought I'd show you three pictures of me. The first was taken the day I started (I had to take it myself, so it sucks). The second was about two weeks later, halfway through the pounds I've lost so far, and the final one was taken yesterday, 11 pounds weight loss.

June 10, 2010

June 10, 2010

June 26, 2010 (I now wear the same clothes for all my weekly pictures)

June 25, 2010

Yesterday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010

So I can see the weight loss for sure. I've gone from the fifth hole in on my belt to the ninth. I feel far better. This week, I'm handing my food diary over to my husband to keep track of what I eat (because I know he won't fudge the numbers).

ONWARD!

1 comment:

Oh Miss West said...

Kayla! That's absolutely fantastic. You're doing a great job.

I'm down five in the last week, but I'm not willing to take pictures yet. You are so much braver than I.