7.22.2010

Eight

Okay. The Infinite Socks have been renamed as Eight because of a neat little eight that develops on the back of the sock as you knit. The prototype is finished and the pattern is being test knit as we speak. Here, however, are a few sneaky peek shots for you all!

DSC08532

I really like the heel. And the gusset.

DSC08527

They're being test knit semi-solid yellow, so it should show the cables really well. This was a bit too busy, I think, and unless I'm taking a picture outside, the cables just melt into the sock in the picture. On the feet, however, the cables stand right out and look terrific (if I do say so myself).

Also, it's great that they're not bunchy. I despise bunchy cabled socks. So YAY! The test sock should be knit by Monday (that's the deadline, anyway), and then I'll make the pattern pretty and publish on Rav. Hooray, hooray!

No comments: