4.28.2010

Renovation Update

Rip out carpets in the livingroom and hallway - DONE
Rip off and dispose of all mouldings - DONE
Wash walls - *almost* DONE
Tape and prime walls - DONE
Paint walls - DONE
Empty spare room and rip out carpet - DONE
Lay subfloor in livingroom, hallway and spare DONE
Lay fancy-pants new laminate floor - DONE
Empty and rip out carpets in Elodie's room and master bedroom
Lay subfloor in E's room and Master
Lay laminate in E's room and Master
Put on new crown mouldings.


That's right, folks. FOUR STEPS LEFT!!! Then I get to renovate the bathrooms. Oh hell.

I've cast on for Vera. Right now, I'm just getting the pattern started, and have one quarter of the shawl on the needles (in a scrap yarn) to do that while I wait for the actual yarn from Colourmart to get here. I'm so freaking excited to get things going!

No comments: