6.01.2010

Midnight Snacks

Is there anything more divine for a midnight snack than homemade bread with homemade butter and two soft-boiled eggs? I think not.

I procrastinated over the weekend, and here I am, 1:00 a.m., working my tushy off to ensure my work is done in time. Come midnight, I tend to get hungry, and having made bread just today and butter just yesterday (not with a butter churn, but with a food processor. Super easy), I decided to make some eggs to go with it and have a midnight snack.

DSC08277

I even used my grandmother's china for it.

DSC08278

There's something just so sweet about the little yellow yolk in a sea of white.

DSC08290

And the final verdict? Full and happy, ready to continue my work for at least another five hours.

DSC08298

(Pardon the hair. I've been working for 10 hours so far.)

No comments: