10.06.2010

New Pattern: Lace Sampler Scarf

Hello folks!

I've just released my fourth pattern on Ravelry. It's the Lace Sampler Scarf, and it's purdy.

DSC08968

It's four panels, with a fifth that you can either design or leave blank or leave out entirely. It's a nice, fast knit, and I'm so excited to wear it for winter!! I've never owned a hand-knit scarf before (I know, I know, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD knitter).

Page 1 copy

The best part is that for a limited time, this pattern is free! Only till December 1st, so if you have Christmas knitting that you want to get a head start on, this is the pattern for you!

Click here to go to the pattern page (Ravelery only).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kayla this is so pretty! I can't wait till one day I can add it to my queue...maybe 10 years from now?!...I AM A BAD KNITTER!