2.06.2010

So Bronchitis Stinks...

At least, that's what it's looking like I have more and more. On Friday morning, I woke up with a sore throat. Not a big deal, right? By 12:00, when I'd finished my work for the day, I needed to lay down. I slept from 12:00 on Friday afternoon until 6:00 p.m. Saturday night. And my chest hurts. Like, really hurts. I'm thinking that can't be good.

Of course I have work this weekend. Of course.

Hurry up and buy my pattern, people, so that I can knit for a living. LOL!



By the way, you will all be happy to know that well over 20 copies of the pattern have been sold, and it has pushed Annie over the top of her fundraising goal for her 2010 Ride to Conquer Cancer! I'm so proud of her, and I can't wait to see what great changes her ride affects. GO ANNIE!!!!

For now, however, I'm going to go run myself the hottest lava bath possible, smother my chest in Vick's Vaporub and try not to hack up an internal organ. My bandmate has been trying to tell me that drinking copius amounts of scotch would help, but somehow I doubt it.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Try some Traditional Medicinals tea - Gypsy Cold Care rocks! ... oh and be sure to take some Mucinex DM... :-) Doctors orders... (jaka13 on Rav)