Okay. Okay, I know. I haven't posted in over a month. *Sorry*
Just a quick sum up, and then I have to get back to work:
1. Robbie and Elodie got home absolutely fine.
2. On the same day they got home, my cousin, his wife and two children flew in from Denmark for a visit.
3. Two days later, I was working in Calgary for two weeks, which was really hard (because I normally work from home, and I've been totally pampered of my own accord with naps and mid-day baths and food whenever I want).
4. My band rehearsed two nights a week leading up to a quick gig we had out at Sylvan Lake at a private party. Mucho fun.
5. After that, Elodie and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for four days (it was lovely and warm).
6. We're gearing up for Airdrie's Centennial Celebration, which will happen in Nose Creek Park on September 12. There will be live music (including our band from 4:00 to 5:00), lots of booths, and guess who is going to be doing spinning demonstrations all day! The 13th is a sort of showcase with plenty of places to shop. In fact, I think there may even be a yarn booth (but don't quote me on that one).
7. Overall, super busy, but good. Unfortunately, busy me means neglected house.