2.10.2008

Warm is for Winter

Yet another object off the needles. This one is a gift for my cousin's wife, who is having her first baby in March. I know what it's like to be 34 weeks pregnant, going between hot and cold flashes all day, uncomfortable, grumpy, hormonal, glowing and yet ready to rip anybody's head off. Patiently (hah!) awaiting the birth of your first child is quite the journey, and there's nothing like having people show they care. As such, here's a lovely pixie scarf just for her!

100% wool. I love the colorway of this sucker.







The button is probably what makes this scarf so nice. It's a beautiful clay one that I got at Make 1 when I attended the Charity Knit Night. I crocheted a baby hat for the occasion, and a wonderful time was had by all!



In other news, bronchitis has finally left the building after keeping me severely under the weather for several days. I'm almost *almost* excited to start pushing out my usual full-capacity minutes this week. I have 11 hours in the queue, and I can't wait to get it all done.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow that's really pretty! So is the sweater for Elodie. Hope you are feeling better soon! Miss chatting with you!