2.18.2008

My Love List

Stolen from The Natural Bardo, here is my love list:


  • My daughter, obviously.
  • The smell of my grandparents' house
  • My family (fuzzy ones included)
  • Brick houses in Denmark
  • Yarn, obviously.
  • Fabric in general, not necessarily doing anything with it.
  • Fresh sheets
  • Robbie's eyes.
  • Vintage homemaker book sets
  • Baby dolls
  • A sun-warmed car interior
  • White kitchens
  • Scrubbed pine tables
  • Harvest
  • Cinnamon
  • A clean house
  • Cupcakes
  • Nintendo
  • Proper grammar
  • PJ pants
  • Fun buttons
  • Foreign coins
  • Candy sticks
  • Heritage Park
  • Baskets
  • Squishy sock yarn
  • A new notebook
  • Saris.
  • The smell of an old book
  • Libraries
  • Hans Christian Andersen
  • Danish
  • Newfoundland icebergs
  • Salt and vinegar chips
  • Antiques Roadshow
  • My spinning wheel, Merle
  • Dancing with my dad.

There's much, MUCH more, of course, but these are definitely the top of the list.

:)

No comments: